We are Clean Beauty
Ujala believes in the healing power of nature.
WE MAKE CLEAN BEAUTY
Our natural soap bars, botanical bath salts, organic skincare range and nourishing body oils are made from natural ingredients, free of toxins and unnecessary additives. Every ingredient is chosen for a purpose, with a mission of adding healing properties and promoting benefits to your skin and your lifestyle.
Our face serums, face masks, body oils, soaps and bath salts are 100% natural!
Any of our emulsified products (water and oil based formulas) are made from at least 98% natural and unprocessed ingredients, the other 2% are plant-derived emulsifiers and emollients required for product safety and stability.
We don't use chemical or petroleum-based dyes nor synthetic fragrances. Our natural soaps are scented with aromatherapy grade essential oils and coloured with plant extracts and mineral clays.
Ujala's natural skincare is handmade by us, in Sydney, which allows us to create unique formulations and consciously choose the best and most sustainable ingredients to heal your skin without harming our planet. We are guaranteed:
VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE
NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
NO ARTIFICIAL DYIES
PALM OIL FREE
NO SLS, SLES
WE ARE EARTH FRIENDLY
Sustainability is an integral part of clean beauty, that's why our packaging is carefully curated to lessen our environmental impact.
Our products are packaged and shipped in reusable/recyclable low waste packaging and compostable mailers. No single-use plastic!
We ship your orders plastic-free!
Our manufacturing process is as holistic and sustainable as it can get: our products are handmade in small batches by us, in our Sydney studio.
By turning handmade into art, we make sure Ujala only leaves behind smooth skin and clean beauty for the future generations on Earth!
Visit our FAQs page for more information about our products + ingredients.